Serving Ocean County, NJ
Ocean County is a unique part of New Jersey. With over 597,943 residents [2017 Census estimate], this county is rich in history and diverse in culture. Buying and selling real estate in this county is a great experience. From the Jersey shore to the inland towns among the Pinelands National Reserve, Ocean County has a lot to offer.
Towns that I serve include (not limited to):
- Barnegat Towship / 08005
- Beachwood Borough / 08722
- Berkeley Township; Bayville / 08721
- Brick Township / 08723, 08724
- Jackson Township / 08527
- Lacey Township; Forked River; Lanoka Harbor / 08731, 08734
- Lakewood Township 08701
- Manchester Township; Lakehurst; Whiting / 08733, 08759
- Pine Beach Borough / 08741
- South Toms River / 08757
- Toms River / 08753, 08755
- Township of Ocean; Waretown 08758
Whether you’re looking to relocate to or move within Ocean County, contact Mark Grimes with any questions you may have. The real estate market is an exciting place because whether you’re looking for a shore vacation home, buying or selling a home varies greatly from town to town due to how unique each location is.